Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am not a choclate hero: Imran Khan

Actor Imran Khan may have found fame with his boy-next-door role in debut film 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na' but he does not like being called a chocolate hero.


Imran Khan
Imran followed up the character of a lovable Jai with a negative role in 'Kidnap' but the film flopped at the box office.

But the actor said that he was not making any deliberate attempt or strategy to seek a change of image.

"I don't like this terminology of 'chocolate boy hero' but I am not intending to be an action star. I am not planning to change track from love stories to action films," he told reporters.
The 25-year-old star said he judges a role as an audience before signing up a new project.

"I dont know whether I am right or wrong in this approach. But, I have not made any deliberate attempt to change my image after 'Jaane Tu..'," he said.

The actor is looking forward to his upcoming release 'Luck' but he is not a believer of destiny.

"I don't believe in luck because I am a very practical person. But, if luck is real then I should say that good things have been happening to me," Imran said.

Speaking about 'Luck', which hits the screen on July 24, Imran said the film was a commercial entertainer with an very unusual theme of human betting.

Kamal Hassan's daughter Shruti Hassan, who is paired opposite Imran in 'Luck' said the situation in which the script is set, prompted her to sign the project.

"Director Soham Shah was clear about his vision and knew exactly what he wanted," she said.

Shruti said she has known Imran for the last 15 years and hence comfort level between the two helped in their performances as well.

To a question on whether she had any apprehensions about the director since his first film 'Kaal' was a flop, Shruti said she does not judge a person on his past, but what he has to offer in the present.

'Luck' stars Imran, Shruti, Ravi Kissen along with Mithun Chakraborty, Danny and Sanjay Dutt.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP